Welcome to DIGITAL & PAPER



Hello Ladies, and Gents,

You are receiving this blog (yes, I stepped into the digital era) because sometimes it's easier to stay connected this way, with a random piece of writing. 

I personally find this short, periodic trip into my imagination, very restorative. 
Life has been scraping my knees recently, I know it has been scraping yours as well. Add Covid-19, the smoke in the air...etc. 
Well, I'm inviting you to tap into your imagination, and have fun with it.

Every week or so we select a topic, then we write whatever we want about it.
There's no hard deadline, we try to write it within a week or so. Lately I slacked off, I know.....
There are no rules. You can write what you want, a poem, short story, haiku, a song...
You can even write about a different topic.
You don't win anything. It's just great fun.

I invite you to  write your own piece and share it. If you'd like, that is.
Remember, you win: absolutely NOTHING!

But, I know you are busy and so is your inbox. 
If you want to receive this 'Subscribe' if not, well...don't.

Slowly but surely I will post the writing that we generated thus far.

S.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts